If you do not have any agendas scheduled this May, why not join on our program. A photography trip + workshop with Kenvin and Rarindra! With our 'MISTY BROMO' theme that combines both Eastern and Western, this will potray and enhanced the magical exoticism of culture, landscape (you can shoot milky just nearby your hotel !) , model and people photography! Young famous designer Rory will help us to make this event glamourous. So what are you waiting for, come and join us before its too late.
Photography mentors: Kenvin & Rarindra
Designer : Rory Wardha
THE DATE: May, 11th-14th, 2017 (Thursday-Sunday)
- Any DSLR/Mirrorless camera
- Lens: All type of lens. Preferably: Wide-Medium lenses.
- Speedlite +trigger/receiver (optional)
- Laptop with Adobe Camera Raw + Photoshop CS6/CC installed.
THE BASIC SKILL REQUIREMENT and LEARNING MATERIAL:
- Basic photography skill: Exposure, composition, lighting
- Familiar working with layers + masking in post processing.
- Posing, lighting, and create a story telling pictures.
- Dramatizing picture via postprocessing.
Be ready for these:
- At night and early morning the weather could be cold around 5-10 degree
- Medicines and biscuit for your own
- Proper shoes for light trekking
- Early bird USD -- until March 15th, 2016
- Add USD ---after early bird period.
- USD --- for participant who joined previous workshop
50% Down payment (Unrefundable) to
Bank Central Asia
Branch : Pantai Indah Kapuk, Jakarta, Indonesia
Account : 865.000.8180
Swift code: CENAIDJA
Account name: Kenvin Pinardy Fong
-Please pay for a full amount-
Only participant who has made 50% DP will be officially listed.
- The trip and workshop package accomodation.
- Meals (Lunch/Dinner)
- Sharing room. Singsup please add USD175
Excludes: Flight and personal expenses. And driver+assistants tip.
Ready to Join? Please fill in the form below for inquiry.
FLIGHT DESTINATION: SURABAYA (JUANDA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT)
10:30 am Heading to Bromo from Surabaya (Juanda) Airport
13:00 Lunch 4:00 pm 1st session: Conceptual photography
6:00 pm Check-in
7:30 pm dinner
5.30 am: Whispering sands
2nd Session: The Horses
8:00 am Breakfast
3rd Session: Conceptual portrait
4:00 Metigen Hill
4th Session: Environmental portraits
6:00 am Whispering Sands
5th Session: Conceptual portraits
8:30 am: Breakfast
10:00 am-2:00 pm Post Processing
4:00 pm: 6th Session Conceptual portrait
7:00 pm: Dinner
5:30 am Sukapura
8:30-11:30 Post processing with Kenvin
12:00 Leaving Bromo.
16:30 Estimated arrival in airport