If you do not have any agendas scheduled this mid August, why not join on our program. A photography trip + workshop with Kenvin and Rarindra! With our 'Magical Bali' theme that combines both Eastern and Western, this will potray and enhanced the magical exoticism of culture, landscape, model and people photography!
Young famous designer Rory will be involved to make this event glamourous. So what are you waiting for, come and join us !
Destination: Bali (DPS)
Date: Aug, 17-20 2017
Fee: USD (early-bird) , USD (joined previous our event)
Workshop: Photoshoot + editing
Max participant: people
Photography mentors: Kenvin & Rarindra
Designer : Rory Wardha
THE DATE: Aug, 17th-20th, 2017 (Thursday-Sunday)
- Any DSLR/Mirrorless camera
- Lens: All type of lens. Preferably: Wide-Medium lenses.
- Speedlite +trigger/receiver (optional)
- Laptop with Adobe Camera Raw + Photoshop CS6/CC installed.
THE BASIC SKILL REQUIREMENT and LEARNING MATERIAL:
- Basic photography skill: Exposure, composition, lighting
- Familiar working with layers + masking in post processing.
- Learn posing, lighting, and create a story telling pictures.
- Learn dramatizing picture via postprocessing.
- Early bird USD 595 until May 10th, 2017
- Add USD 50 after early bird period.
- USD 540 for participant who joined our previous workshop
50% Down payment (Unrefundable) to
Bank Central Asia
Branch : Pantai Indah Kapuk, Jakarta, Indonesia
Account : 865.000.8180
Swift code: CENAIDJA
Account name: Kenvin Pinardy Fong
-Please pay for a full amount-
Only participant who has made ≥ 50% DP will be officially listed.
- The trip and workshop package accomodation.
- Meals (Lunch/Dinner):
- Sharing room. Singsup please add USD160
Excludes: Flight and personal expenses. And driver+assistants tip.
11:30 Limit time for Participants to arrive at Ngurah Rai Airport
12:15 Heading to Ubud. (It takes 1.5 hours from airport--Dont be late :)
15:00 Session I: Barong dance - Keris-creese dance in a village (private only for us)
19:00 Dinner (P)
20:00 Check-in Hotel
05:30 Heading to Bongkasa area
06:30 Session II: Conceptual East meets West: Kecak and model
9:30 Heading back to hotel for breakfast
13:00 Lunch (P)
13:30: Heading to Tenganan old Balinese village
15:30: Session III: Conceptual East meets West: Locals with traditional dress and models
17:45: Back to hotel and have dinner on the way
04:30 Checkout and heading to Kintamani
06:00 Session IV: Conceptual East meets West: Locals with traditional dress and models in Lake Kintamani with Batur Volcano as background
9:00 Have breakfast in Floating Resto
10:00 Heading to Taman Ujung (Ujung Garden)
12:30 Lunch (F)
13:30 Preparation for the session
14:30 Session V: Conceptual model at the garden until sunset time
19:30 Have dinner on the way to Kuta area.
21:00 Check-in hotel
09:00 Editing session: Rarindra
12:00 Lunch Break (F)
13:00 Editing session: Kenvin
16:00 End of the program
Ready to Join? Please fill in the form below for enrollment
These are the pictures where the workshop will take place.