If you do not have any agendas scheduled this 3rd week of Sept, why not join on our program. A photography trip + workshop with Kenvin and Rarindra! With our 'Magical Bali' theme that combines both Eastern and Western, this will potray and enhanced the magical exoticism of culture, landscape, model and people photography!
Young famous designer Rory will be involved to make this event glamourous. So what are you waiting for, come and join us !
Destination: Bali (DPS)
Date: Sep, 20-23 2018 (Thursday-Sunday)
Fee: Normal: USD640,, USD590 (early-bird) , USD540 (joined our previous event)
Workshop: Photoshoot + editing
Max participant: 17 people
Photography mentors: Kenvin & Rarindra
Designer : Rory Wardha
THE DATE: Sep, 20th-23th, 2017 (Thursday-Sunday)
- Any DSLR/Mirrorless camera
- Lens: All type of lens. Preferably: Wide-Medium lenses.
- Speedlite +trigger/receiver (optional)
- Laptop with Adobe Camera Raw + Photoshop CS6/CC installed.
THE BASIC SKILL REQUIREMENT and LEARNING MATERIAL:
- Basic photography skill: Exposure, composition, lighting
- Familiar working with layers + masking in post processing.
- Learn posing, lighting, and create a story telling pictures.
- Learn dramatizing picture via postprocessing.
- Early bird USD 590 until May 10th, 2017
- Add USD 50 after early bird period.
- USD 540 for participant who joined our previous workshop
50% Down payment (Unrefundable) to
Bank Central Asia
Branch : Pantai Indah Kapuk, Jakarta, Indonesia
Account : 865.000.8180
Swift code: CENAIDJA
Account name: Kenvin Pinardy Fong
-Please pay for a full amount-
Only participant who has made ≥ 50% DP will be officially listed.
- The trip and workshop package accomodation.
- Sharing room. Singsup please add USD160
Excludes: Flight and personal expenses. And driver+assistants tip.
11:30 Limit time for Participants to arrive at Ngurah Rai Airport
12:15 Heading to Renon area
14:30 Session I: Conceptual portrait in Renon. In beautiful Bali building.
18:00 Heading to Ubud area. Hotel Check-in
05:30 Heading to Waterfalls
06:30 Session II: Conceptual portrait in nature
8:30 Heading back to hotel for breakfast
13:00 Lunch (P)
13:30: Heading to an ancient sacred temple in Ubud.
15:30: Session III: Conceptual portrait with Baronng
17:45: Back to hotel and have dinner on the way
05:00 Checkout and heading to to Gianyar giant banyan tree
06:00 Session IV: Conceptual portrait with locals and nature
9:00 Beakfast and back to hotel for checkout.
10:00 Heading to Blanco Museum Ubud
12:30 Lunch (F)
13:30 Preparation for the session
14:00 Session V: Conceptual portrait indoor in Museum
17:30 Heading to Kuta and hotel check-in
09:00 Editing session: Rarindra
12:00 Lunch Break (F)
13:00 Editing session: Kenvin
16:00 End of the program
Ready to Join? Please fill in the form below for enrollment
These are the pictures where the workshop will take place.